Let's Go Shopping

Steven Weber:

Assassinations, beheadings and torture are once again familiar rituals and routinely used terms in our modern, evolved, supposedly enlightened culture. Prevailing attitudes condone malevolence, selfishness, division, lethargy, cluelessness and violence as long as there is a profitable exchange at the end and all in the name of god and country. The static is virtually everywhere, the toxins leeching into our thirsty bodies from the air, the water, the food, the fabrics, the media are unchecked, their warnings go unheeded.

More at the Huffington Post.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.