Monthly Archives: March 2008

Typical White People

So I listened to MSNBC turn Senator Obama’s WIP Sports Radio “typical white people” remark from yesterday (about his granny) into a major problem for the Obama campaign. Joe Scarborough was behaving as if Senator Obama not only besmirched his … Continue reading

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off

Morning Awesome

Posted in Morning Awesome | Tagged | Comments Off

Obama's Passport Files Breached

Can we seriously arrest this entire regime? All of them? Oh wait. Just a few “bad apples” again. Yeah right.

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Tagged | Comments Off

My E-mail Chat With A Soldier

Presented without comment. To: Bob Cesca Subject: I’m in Iraq for the third time Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:10:52 -0400 From: xxxxxxx@aol.com And you’re a pathetic asshole who make cartoons for a living. I’m here because I volunteered. Iraq … Continue reading

Posted in Iraq | Tagged , , , | Comments Off

Morning Awesome

Part 3 this Sunday…

Posted in Morning Awesome | Tagged | Comments Off

Dubyaville

Why am I not seeing this on the very serious cable news networks? (h/t Sadly, No)

Posted in Economy | Tagged , | Comments Off

New Huffington Entry

George Bush blames the troops for all of it.

Posted in Huffington Post | Tagged , | Comments Off

Morning Awesome

Posted in Morning Awesome | Tagged | Comments Off

The Tide Is Turning

Senator Obama wrote today’s speech himself. Remember all of those idealistic movies in which you kind of hoped that the fictional movie president was the real president? Yeah, it’s kind of happening now — in our time. And I can’t … Continue reading

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Tagged | Comments Off

Game Changer

Barack Obama’s speech today was such a game changer that he changed the game into something that isn’t even a game. If you’ve been watching John Adams on HBO, you know the people who founded this country didn’t see it … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | Comments Off

History In Progress

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Comments Off

The Speech

So far… Genius. He’s both disarming the controversy and igniting a sensible discussion about race.

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Comments Off

John Adams

I forgot to post my reactions to parts one and two. In a word: stunning. Part two, which centered around the Declaration of Independence, was especially perfect.

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

The Speech This Morning

I can’t believe that this Reverend Wright issue is still a thing. See, because when the evangelicals who elected George W. Bush said crazy shit like “gays and abortionists” caused 9/11, the president never had to climb onto the cable … Continue reading

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off

Morning Awesome

Happy birthday to Jerry Cantrell who is 42 today.

Posted in Morning Awesome | Tagged , | Comments Off

The Case Against Senator Clinton

Markos, again, encapsulates what we’ve all been talking about here: People like me have two choices — look the other way while Clinton attempts to ignite her civil war, or fight back now, before we cross that dangerous line. Honestly, … Continue reading

Posted in Senator Barack Obama | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off

The Bush Economy

Thanks, Mr. Bush! Can we officially declare that deregulation and tax cuts for the super rich are disasters for the economy? There’s not even a budget surplus to boast here. If this is your first stop on the blogotubes, good … Continue reading

Posted in Economy | Tagged , , , , , | Comments Off

Morning Awesome

Posted in Morning Awesome | Tagged | Comments Off

Insane Like John McCain

The Voice Inside Hillary’s Head: “Iowa doesn’t matter. Ten more delegates don’t matter. Superdelegates matter. Except the traitors who cannot see that I am the only person except for Johnny Mac who can do this job! Only ME! And Johnny! … Continue reading

Posted in Elections | Tagged , , , , , | Comments Off

Kirk Ellis on John Adams

Posted in History | Comments Off