Turkey Guy Photo-ops

I was looking at that awful video of Sarah Palin babbling cluelessly while that bloody turkey guy lops off heads in the background, and I realized… I’ve seen that guy before. So I looked through my photo archives and sure enough, he’s made inappropriately gross appearances in various other Republican photo-ops:

turkey_guy_pope.jpg

turkey_guy_mission.jpgturkey_guy_cake.jpgturkey_guy_nixon.jpgI’m going to be sick.ADDING…turkey_guy_reagan.jpgturkey_guy_bush_kids.jpg

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.