Polling Imaginary Topics

Rasmussen actually polled Americans on a topic that was entirely invented by the far-right — the whole “global currency” fantasy.

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of Americans say it is important for the dollar to remain the currency of the United States, including 70% who say it is Very Important.

This qualifies as push-polling, doesn’t it? Now everyone who was polled likely believes there’s an actual movement to replace our money with some sort of global currency. Which isn’t the case at all. It’s fiction.

I want to put a poll in the field asking people if it’s okay for Michele Bachmann to make sandwiches made of adorable baby orangutan meat.

Print Friendly
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
This entry was posted in Poll and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.