Polling Imaginary Topics

Rasmussen actually polled Americans on a topic that was entirely invented by the far-right — the whole “global currency” fantasy.

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of Americans say it is important for the dollar to remain the currency of the United States, including 70% who say it is Very Important.

This qualifies as push-polling, doesn’t it? Now everyone who was polled likely believes there’s an actual movement to replace our money with some sort of global currency. Which isn’t the case at all. It’s fiction.

I want to put a poll in the field asking people if it’s okay for Michele Bachmann to make sandwiches made of adorable baby orangutan meat.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Poll and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.