Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four: Sarah Heeds the Call
Chapter Four: ‘I Meant to Do That’
Chapter Four: ‘Wait, We Lost?’
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

-

See What Others Are Saying About “Going Rogue”

“The circle of power, money, loony theology and greed closes. McCain is thrown to the dogs. Oprah cashes in. Welcome to America.”Frank Schaeffer“Total fiction.”Steve Schmidt“She represents the exact moment important Republicans gave up on democracy.”Richard Cohen“I like soup.” – John McCain“Palin is a celebrity in the vapid, celebudoof, Balloon Boy, reality show, new-Hollywood framework.”Bob Cesca“If it’s one thing I hope to see in the future, if she has to be a part of our discourse, is Sarah Palin telling us what’s really on her mind…. As a (mostly) political blogger, this is like the dealer on the corner telling the junkie he’s getting his supply for free from now on.”Oliver Willis“The idea that this potential talk show host is considered seriously for the Republican nomination — believe me, it’ll never happen.”David Brooks“What wouldn’t Sarah Palin lie about if she felt she had to?”Andrew Sullivan“So many people are out to get her. Why would anyone ever do that, considering she’s been so inclusive and kind to everyone since she pageant-walked her way into our lives.”The Political Carnival“She didn’t write it on the side of a barn with an AK? Here come the tears…” – Baby Jesus

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.