Wingnut: Eight Years Of Not Being Attacked

I don’t know who this wingnut talker is, and I don’t care. But the effort to, as Oliver says, “disappear” 9/11 seems to be more entrenched now than ever.

Eight years of safety. Three attacks under Obama. Utter delusion and fantasy.

What was the point of no return? When did the wingnut right fully abandon reality in lieu of this myth? I think it’s been this past two weeks and the deliberate erasing of 9/11.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Terrorism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.