Quote of the Day

“Had to monitor Fox for a story. Can’t. Deal. With. The. Blathering.” Anonymous Secret Service Agent who accidentally posted this to the official Secret Service Twitter account

It was removed seconds later, of course. But not before half of Twitter screen-capped it, evidently.

Also, the Secret Service has a Twitter account???

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SharksBreath

    The new look looks great.

  • http://extremeliberal.wordpress.com/ Extreme Liberal

    I like the nice clean new look, Bob. Welcome to WordPress, I’ve been loving it for years.

  • ecruit

    Amen. The new format is outstanding.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Nice format.

    Great tweet by SecSvce

    I just shared this (as a link) on FB and the only thumbnail option was the Bubble Genius pic up right. Just thought you’d like to know.

  • http://cousinavi.wordpress.com/ cousinavi

    You know that scene in Taxi Driver where Travis sidles up to the Secret Service agent, stands next to him with his arms folded just like the agent? Asks the agent if he’s Secret Service…says, “I saw some suspicious lookin’ characters over there.”

    The SS has twitter so the Hinckleys out there can send them tweets.
    “After tomorrow, all you guys will be out of a job!”

    /Catching ‘tards, sir…it’s a big part of the mission

    The Secret Service Twitter account is relatively new, they’re obviously still learnin’ how to use it. Still, I think it’s awesome. And Phydeaux sir, what’s wrong with having the Bubble Genius logo as a thumbnail? :-

      No offense intended, gentles, ’tis only that I was linking to Bob’s work, not your own. :)