The Dick Endorses Paul Ryan

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has apparently revised his previous viewpoint that “deficits don’t matter,” as he is now saying it’s “time to get serious” about the nation’s fiscal problems.

Following his keynote address at the KPMG Global Energy Institute conference in Houston, Cheney issued a resounding endorsement of Republican budget-wizard Paul Ryan and his plans to kill Medicare.

“I worship the ground the Paul Ryan walks on,” Cheney said Wednesday at a Houston event hosted by the KPMG Global Energy Institute. “I think he’s an enormously talented individual and he’s trying to do the right thing. And he deserves the support, all the support we can provide him.”

“We need to get serious about dealing with [our] debt problem,” the former vice president explained.

Short of being endorsed by the Four Horsemen, an endorsement from Dick Cheney is the next best thing.

While an endorsement by the Fifth Horsemen himself may shore up support among longtime, self-identified Republicans, I can’t see it helping among the rest of the voting population. And if I’m Paul Ryan right now, I have to be questioning whether or not I should welcome the kiss of death.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • MrDHalen

    The Dick, really is a twisted pile of evil. He is one person I will truly not miss when he decides to leave this good earth.

    • laddieluv

      Dingdingdingdingding.

      We have a winner. grins.

  • laddieluv

    A “bromance” made in he.ll. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

    It’s a new day. Is Dick Cheney dead yet?

  • Byproxy73

    Don’t go hunting with him.

  • gescove

    He looks like a corpse dressed in a sport coat and cardigan. How can you hear what he’s saying when he’s digging around to scratch his armpit? I’ve got to go rinse my eyes.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Joe-VerValin/1685965925 Joe VerValin

    Every single time I think this rotting husk of corruption is gone from the political scene, he comes back, determined to spread more bile and hatred. Its like a bad slasher movie.

  • http://twitter.com/bphoon Brian C

    If anyone ever deserved the name Dick, it’s him…

    • FcukTheArmy

      Dick Cheney B4 he dicks you.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    “I worship the ground the Paul Ryan walks on,”

    This should go over really well with the “worship no other God before me” crowd.

    “It’s time to get serious about our debt problem.”

    Excuse me. hahahaahahahahahahaha

    Funny how he and Bushie created the largest amount of that debt themselves, yet now this thug thinks we should get “serious about our debt problem” on the backs of the elderly and the poor.

    God. I would give a lot to see this man behind bars where he so belongs.

    Fucking wretch.

    • ranger11

      Asshole had eight years to deal with the debt problem.

  • DABitty

    This tells me ALL I need to know about Paul Ryan, and his evil plan…

    • ickenittle

      Yep. If Dick endorses it – it can’t be good.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Of all the people I loathe (and it’s a long, undistinguished list), this sack of filth is tops.

  • http://www.barkbarkwoofwoof.com Mustang Bobby

    “We need to get serious about dealing with [our] debt problem.” – Dick Cheney, May 2012.

    “Deficits don’t matter.” – Dick Cheney, November 2002.

    What?

  • Winski

    This is great !! They can hold each others pee-pee on their flight from Edwards to the Hague!!!…

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_UCUTJ7W5EZJSAVR5Q6Z2PXU3KI Laurie Kidd

    A better idea – cut i nto the Defense budget