Climate Change in the 80s

Artist – Joe Heller

In other news, Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ), who walked out of budget negotiations along with Eric Cantor, went to bat for Big Oil today on Fox News Sunday, and the tires of 51 floats headed for a pride parade in Chicago were slashed last night.

  • dildenusa

    On CBS face the nation Michele Bachmann said the White House is using scare tactics on the debt ceiling. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/26/ftn/main20074492.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea

    Her solution is just do nothing while the government pays the interest on the bonds held by China, Japan, and Europe while stiffing medicare and social security recipients. She says doing this won’t affect financial markets. Wanna bet. And this woman is tied with Romney in the latest Iowa polls. I would say it is still early in the election cycle but I have a feeling that this brain dead moronic woman is going to affect the republican primaries all the way to the convention. She probably believes that doing this will hurt the president as elderly people will be unable to get medical care and begin starving.

      She is such a damn moron. Or, she’s putting on one hell of an act!

      • TalkieToaster2

        I think Bachmann is crazy, not unintelligent.

        • Alex0001

          Well I think it’s fair to say her craziness tends to supersede her intelligence most of the time.

        Nicole, actually she is a “true believer” like Pres. Shrub was. And that’s the kind that scare the living bejeebers out of me. Remember when Pres. Shrub said God would talk directly to him? That’s the kind of thing we put people in mental institutions for saying and there was our President not only saying but believing it. She’s crazy in the way that all true believers are.

    I knew that Cantor had walked out of budget talks but Kyl too? He is such a scumbag of extraordinary proportions. Arizona is just doomed to remain the hinterland of the nation with such idiots as our representatives in Washington.

    • muselet

      Yep, and Inhofe stomped out earlier. Negotiating with nitwits like those three must be a barrel of fun. (If it makes you feel any better, a California district sent Darryl Issa to Congress, so you’re hardly the only state represented by idiots.)

        Actually makes me think I’m surrounded by idiots all that much more. Thanks for that! ;)

        • muselet

          Sorry.

      Not to worry, IG, lots of idiots in lots of states to go around. :-)

      Kyl is an ass, however!

        No worries, I”m just kind of negative today. Kind of like that poor little sad puppy up there in Alopecia’s pic. Today i haz a sad.

        • The_Dork_Knight

          Feel better girl. Lol. Please. :-)

          TDK, usually some time and a little distance helps.

    BTW, the 3 level deep reply means that I can’t reply to someone once it gets past 3 levels deep. Surely there’s a setting for don’t allow such tiny columnar responses after 3 levels deep without turning off responses at three level deep (keep in mind I”m a programmer and I would never allow such nonsense to occur in the first place because redesigning someone else’s software is sooooo easy and yes, I am being a smartass so just ignore me). :)

  • dildenusa

    I just followed this link on Huff post to the L. A. Times. It chronicles Michele Bachmann as she has been sucking on the government teat. So much for cutting spending on socialized medicine, farm subsidies, etc. when primary time rolls around this woman will be toast.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-bachmann-20110626,0,7400031,print.story

      I wouldn’t be so sure that will stop her. Remember the GOP accepted Newt as a family values candidate.