Deconstructing the Breitbart Scam

This timeline at Daily Kos completely dissects the newest Breitbart hoax.

Again, anyone who takes these allegations seriously ought to rethink their career in news and/or politics. I’m looking at you, CNN and John King.

Andrew Breitbart is a charlatan. Nothing more.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Hate to be a broken record, but…

    Andrew Breitbart is a CHILD.

  • Scopedog

    Yeah, he is a charlatan–true dat.

    But, sadly, the MSM continues to (pardon my crude language) take his manhood, put it in their mouth, and suck away.

    Even their own pundits are dissing CNN while on CNN! Jeffrey Toobin, their legal pundit, said it was a shame that Breitbart was allowed to be on CNN spewing crap.

    Here’s a question, who makes the decision to invite someone like Breitbart onto a show? Is it the host or the producer or both?

  • Byproxy73

    I’m not psychic, but the first word that came into my head when I heard about this was “Breitbart”.

    I will say that I think Weiner has handled this thing very poorly. He should’ve announced that his account was hacked into, and then shut up. Now he has both feet in his mouth!

  • roxsteady

    This whole thing is ridiculous. What really pisses me off is that no one in the press seems to give a shit that this happened right after Weiner was tweeting on Friday about that crook Clarence Thomas dumping a shit load of documents on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. The press is a disgrace. They’re much more interested in crotchgate than this bastard Thomas’ clear conflict of interest on the eventual healthcare lawsuit.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1231937631 Julie Benningfield

    WHY is this drunken idiot claiming Salon and DailyKos owe him corrections and apologies? – “Where’s the corrections and written apologies, @markos, @JoanWalsh, @salon & @DailyKos?
    about 2 hours ago via Mobile Web “

  • ElayneB

    I think what is pissing me off most now is the story has morphed from “did he send the picture” to “is the picture him?” I mean, c’mon puritans, he is a newlywed, he and his wife are often in different cities, let alone countries. Maybe a little morning “miss you honey” picture to start her day?? Works for me.

      @ElayneB, I couldn’t agree more…..its such an offensive invasion of his privacy to even ask the question, is it you? I hope he sues the pants off (pun intended) whoever did this.

        agree with both of you. these people are such fascist pigs, it boggles my mind that they have gotten as far as they have.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    I have little doubt that Breitbart is as full of shit as ever, but Weiner has done himself no favors throughout this scandal.

  • Robert Scalzi

    If Anthony wasn’t such a thorn in the side of the lying conservatwits and was a quiet mouselike congressman this attack never would have happened. GO GET ‘EM AW don’t let up off the gas and keep nailing them on their BS. Proud to have a REAL Progressive fighting for whats right in this land of selfish fucks

    Masterful deconstruction, and I suspect that the lying snake Breitbart will be looking at criminal charges when this all washes out.

    He is an absolute idiot to have thought he could get away with this one. And hell, it was so amateurishly done by him and his big mouth compatriots.

    JAIL TIME for Breitbart is what’s needed here.

    • muselet

      I don’t see that happening, unfortunately. Andrew Breitbart may be as dumb as a box of hair, but his lawyers aren’t. If this nonsense starts to go badly for him, he’ll start screeching that he was taken in by a hoax perpetrated by left-wingers out to discredit him, and he’s more of a victim than Anthony Weiner. Prosecuting him after his media blitz would be too much of a crapshoot.

      Lovely thought, though.

      -alopecia

        Alopecia, I dearly hope that you’re wrong, although I see the logic in your scenario.

        Damn Breitbart.

  • LynnVeraLynn

    Anyone interested in the history behind this story needs to read this…

    http://www.angryblacklady.com/2011/06/02/clarence-thomas-the-original-weinergate/