In Need of New Flooring

Artist – Steve Greenberg

In other news, with 6 months left in the year 2011 is already the deadliest tornado season in 75 years.

In an environment where congress won’t even approve disaster relief funds for the victims of tornadoes, I wouldn’t count on them approving a fix to the housing market anytime soon either. Sabotage is the name of the game.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Maybe we’ll get exceptionally lucky, and a monster tornado will strike the capitol, taking out the wingnut offices, and the wingnuts, and redeposit them on an as yet undiscovered planet.

    • muselet

      Sounds good. I’m hoping for a planet a little like Hoth (or Alfa 177, if you’re more into Star Trek than Star Wars).

      -alopecia

      • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

        Mars. An atmosphere of pure CO2 — which is good for you, according to wingnut wisdom, so they won’t even need space suits. The time has come for the manned — er, Republicaned exploration and colonization of the Red Planet.

        Hell, they already live in a universe of their own.

        • muselet

          I like the way you think.

          -alopecia

          hahaha…….:)

        Or perhaps Ceti Alpha V?

        • muselet

          What a terrible suggestion! Khan Noonien Singh and his followers are monsters, but no one deserves to be surrounded by wingnuts. Cruel and unusual punishment, that is.

          -alopecia