It’s Just An Excuse

Artist – Mike Keefe

In other news, Russia and China snubbed a U.N. Security Council meeting held today to discuss a resolution condemning the massacre taking place in Syria, and Captain Douchebag Mike Pence announced that he is running for governor of Indiana.

    6 minute prescription for relief of stress – no, seriously.

    http://youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc

    • JMAshby

      Good choice.

        It’s so soothing. :-)

        • JMAshby

          Indeed. Also – you should check your email.

            oops………:-(

  • mrbrink

    I just bought some cheap sunglasses for the first time in like three years.

    I no longer have that feeling of humility that comes from squinting at the sun.

    My new sunglasses remind me that the sun is such a loser and can be defeated for $9.99 plus tax.

    • JMAshby

      I am blind without my sunglasses.

      • mrbrink

        Clearly the sun hates you for your freedom, Ashby.

        My history with sunglasses begins with the ones the Blues Brothers wore, continuing with those of ‘The Punkie QB’ Jim McMahon of the Bears, and now at an age when it seems entirely inappropriate as I write these words, I’m rocking cholo-style Locs.

        They’ve written entire songs about sunglasses.

        Kind of weird.

      I used to bake myself on the beach sans sunglasses (vanity–didn’t want the white area around the eyes), and now I can’t leave the house with out them.

    Charles Johnson rips a former GDAB! contributor:

    “Andrew Breitbart camp follower Lee Stranahan is our case in point. This week he’s been spinning like an Iranian centrifuge, trying to deflect attention away from Breitbart’s reckless and totally irresponsible behavior in any way possible.”

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/38724_Fact_Checking_Breitbarts_Camp_Followers_-_The_Sandwich_Board_Assumption

    • JMAshby

      Please, do not remind us.

        Yeah, sorry about that.

        It’s just that I find the symmetry so perfect. Reformed wingnut slams … whatever Stranahan has become. Breitbart lapdog? Raving loon?

          both of those and a troll. A very annoying troll.

    • Lexamich

      Yeah, I remember when I first joined this blog, Stranahan was like Bob’s ace boon.

      What the hell, did he breathe in some unsavory fumes?

    Has anyone read “23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism”?

    I just started reading it, and hoped some opinions of it might be forthcoming. :-)

    Anyhoo, good night, all.