Losing Face

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Jon Huntsman is taking a page out of Rudy Giuliani’s playbook by skipping the Iowa Caucus’s. I don’t recall that working out very well for Rudy.

Tonight — Game 3 of the Dallas Mavericks vs the Miami Heat in the NBA finals. The series is currently tied 1 to 1.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    hahahaha….. that cartoon is great, and it’s a great depiction of the modern Republican Party as it currently exists.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Go Mavs!

  • Chachizel

    Mavs in 7, luv the cartoon

  • muselet

    Excellent cartoon.

    Also, Caribou Barbie’s not backing down.

    -alopecia

      She’s such a blithering idiot. Damn it, I resent the hell out of the fact that she represents my gender. And so fucking BADLY.

        Nicole, I can totally relate. She is such a horrible image for women….someone who uses their good looks and none of their brains to get ahead, someone who refuses to engage in introspection of any kind, I could go on and on. As far as I am concerned she is a barracuda.

          Yup. Exactly, Irish Grrl.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Sarah Palin revised her earlier statement to …get this…”Paul’s ride was from Lexington to Boston with air horns and fireworks to warn the British we were out of crumpets.”

  • http://www.facebook.com/vern.morrison Vern Morrison

    It’s caucuses, not caucus’s.