Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins

New images from Peter Jackson’s forthcoming The Hobbit movies!

Bag-freaking-end! Oh yes.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Movies and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • The_Dork_Knight

    win!

  • burbank_burt

    I agree with Bob and “The Dork Knight (great name BTW)… This is full of awesome (great casting for Bilbo too).

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596311948 Amy Sage

    That just made my day. ♥

    I’m stoked about it too! We’re such dorks……

  • Lexamich

    It’s time to go back to Middle Earth.

    I’m very excited for both this upcoming movie, and the release of the extended trilogy on Blu-Ray.

    Peter Jackson deserves knighthood for what he’s done with Tolkien’s stories, despite what that grifter/witch had to say about it.

  • muselet

    Milton Friedman as Bilbo Baggins? But he’s …

    Sorry. I misread that. Morgan Freeman as Bilbo Baggins is odd casting, but …

    What? Martin Freeman, you say? Oh, I see. Arthur Dent/Dr. John Watson Martin Freeman. Now it makes sense.

    (Seriously, though, this is somewhere between excellent and inspired casting.)

    –alopecia