Nope. Not Racist At All.

Eric Bolling of Fox Business Channel, the man who accused President Obama of “drinking 40s” while Joplin, Missouri was devastated by a tornado, displayed his inner-racist on Friday by saying that the president was hosting a “hoodlum in the hizzouse” by hosting Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba.

Referring to a meeting in the Oval Office between President Barack Obama and Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba, Fox Business’ Eric Bolling said, “It’s not first time he’s had a hoodlum in the hizzouse” while displaying a picture of the rapper Common.

“Our president’s sitting with one of Africa’s most wanted,” Bolling, the host of Follow the Money, said later in the segment. “It’s not the first time he’s had a hood in the big crib.”

Also during the segment, Human Events editor Jason Mattera added that “we shouldn’t be surprised that Barack Obama is going to get chummy with a reprehensible dictator” because he has a “pattern of yucking it up” with dictators and “likes to defecate on American allies.”

Defecating on America allies. This is very serious journalism.

Question: Why not just go straight for the racial epithet of choice? They’re already saying it without actually saying it.

As far as yucking it up with dicators goes, here’s my response:

Bush and Saudi King

By the way, Eric Bolling is rumored to be a potential replacement for Glenn Beck.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    It’s safe to say that Bolling is that type of person who’s only ever seen black people on TV.

  • incredulous72

    UN . . . REAL.

    They are SOOOOOO not racist. And obviously not embarrassed either.

  • TalkieToaster2

    Fox Business Channel, The channel for crap too crazy for Fox News.

  • Lexamich

    This oily corporate suck-up will be banished to the wasteland about three or so months after his show appears on FNC, if he even gets that far. He’s one of those glorified degenerate gamblers on Wall St. that parlayed it all into gig on TV. See, he resemble a meat-headed, free-market mental midget that can’t think beyond trading commodities. Of course he’s got a deep-seated resentment against minorities. They all prevent him from keeping up with The Joneses, what all these fuckheads aspire to do. I’ve had therapy sessions with simpletons like him when they go through their mid-life crises, and feel like their lives have amounted to nothing when their children rebel against them and their wives tell them they feel neglected. These people have no real grasp of politics beyond what doesn’t constitute a loophole for their careers. Understand that Bolling is five seconds from the barfly that shouts invective at the TV screen, annoying the other patrons. He thinks he’s the life of the party because everyone is staring at him. His idiotic audition for FNC knighthood means shit. Expect the fucker to go the way of Speck and that albino ferret Gibson when/if he ever gets that 5pm EST gig. That timeslot on FNC is cursed.

  • caribbeanobserver

    And my guess is thaT HE DOES NOT FEEL HE HAS TO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS,RIGHT?..and no-one will be up in arms for him to apologize,right? ..unlike the tracy morgan scenario with the gay apology.