Terrified

Artist – RJ Matson

In other news, the Koch-backed conservative activist group Americans for Prosperity thought it would be funny to place eviction notices on random people’s homes in Detroit.

Tonight — Game 4 of the Dallas Mavericks vs the Miami Heat in the NBA finals. The Heat lead the series 2 to 1.

    Koch-backed conservative activist group Americans for Prosperity thought it would be funny to place eviction notices on random people’s homes in Detroit

    Wow. They are stunningly arrogant.

    Way past time to lose our corporate overlords.

      It’s not just arrogant, its downright juvenile and cruel. However conservatives behaving childishly, somehow doesn’t surprise me. Sigh…..

        It’s very cruel. I cried when I read the story. Bastards.

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BSALTJ4JF3IM322A46DEWOQJZA Deedcccggg Deed

      ★good★

      look love— w w w – jordansforking – c o m

      believe you will love it.

      love good go.

    Want to laugh or cry as the case may be? I put up a new comic on my blog regarding Weiner’s Wiener distraction. http://drangedinaz.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/ooga-booga-the-road-to-obscurity/

    • The_Dork_Knight

      Hey! You have your own blog! Shiny!

        Oh a fellow Firefly fan I see? How are you doing this fine day in the ‘Verse? Yes, I have to have somewhere to spew my vitriol instead of just here on Bob’s site. :)

        • The_Dork_Knight

          Browncoat till the end! Seriously, how much Serenity merch do I need to buy to get a sequel? Just give me a number.

            Ya know I actually thought about getting the Serenity logo tatooed on the back of my neck…but then I got my hair cut off short and I’m not sure how that would fly at work. And I can’t think of a better spot–no tramp stamp ideas, please!?!

      Loved it, IG! Even left you a comment. :)

        Thanks! I love comments….makes me think people are actually reading it. ;)

        • muselet

          I read your blog when I remember (sorry, but the internet is just too big to read everything every day—excuses, excuses)

            Aw! Thanks, I really do appreciate it.

          Same thing alopecia said.

          That said, I love comments too, although I get so many RW trolls, it can be frustrating.

            I wouldn’t mind some trolls to shake things up. Want to troll me anyone? LOL

            LOL.

            You would get aggravated if you had them because it wastes your time to deal with them.

    Breaking news: Thatcher Ally: “Sarah Palin is nuts.”

    http://www.politicalruminations.com/2011/06/margaret-thatcher-will-not-meet-with-sarah-palin.html

    Loving it!

    • muselet

      Margaret Thatcher had what I think is the funniest political nickname ever: Attila the Hen. Wish I remembered who first called her that.

      Can’t wait to hear what Caribou Barbie has to say about being snubbed.

      –alopecia

      EDITED ’cause I leave words out when I’m typing fast.

      • muselet

        Wildly off-topic, and nobody here will find this as funny as I do, but mention of Margaret Thatcher reminded me:

        Margaret Thatcher’s son, Mark, is a fairly useless human being and has been so for decades (Google him if you doubt). He fancied himself a motorsports expert and round about 1980 got himself hired by NBC to do expert commentary for the network’s Formula 1 coverage.

        In 1981, Alan Jones, an outspoken Australian who did not suffer fools gladly, won the Caesars Palace Grand Prix in Las Vegas. After the race, Mark Thatcher elbowed his way to the front of the press scrum, camera crew in tow, stuck a microphone in Jones’s face and asked, “Alan, were tires important in the race today?”

        Jones looked at Thatcher for a moment, then replied, “Yes, they kept the bottom of the car from dragging along the ground.”

        It is said that Mark Thatcher did not much appreciate the laughter of the assembled reporters.

          FTW, alopecia! A great story.

        This should take Palin’s ego down a notch.

        (one can always have hope)

      Wow, what a snub! It’s so nice to see someone snubbing her other than Pres. O.