The Guy’s A Creep

I laughed so hard at this clip last night I literally could not finish eating dinner.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Martin Bashir asking Reince Priebus if John Ensign is also a creep may be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

They’re not embarrassed.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Ethics and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1057869380 Erin Nanasi

    When I first heard the name Reince Priebus, I looked at my husband and said “That sounds like a Nazi foot fungus.” Turns out, I was right.

    I really enjoyed the line “…while Mr. Ensign was shtupping his Senate staffer’s wife…”

    • JMAshby

      The taint of John Ensign’s… taint!

        Snort! Yeah, I thought I heard that too. Hey, Bubble Genius I need soap to wash away the taint of taint….on a….ummmm….taint.

        • JMAshby

          bwahah

        • Guest

          Brain bleach would probably do a better job.

    Any world where David Vitter is a US Senator isn’t one governed by logic.

  • Treading_Water

    She could do the exact same show tomorrow night featuring Newt rather than Vitter.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_R2OPPKURRNWL7OYXYECQMCFW5I Anthony

    I’m REALLY sorry to keep bringing up Weiner in all these comments…

    But this is too fuckin’ funny to pass up from anyone to know: Breitbart went on Opie & Anthony to show the x-rate photo he got on Weiner, the very one the potential date-rapist* boasted about and said it was an ‘insurance policy’?

    It was a picture of a penis. Breitbart claims it is Weiner’s. However, because Weiner’s face isn’t in the pic and we only have Breitbart’s word it is (I’ll let you dwell on that for a moment), it can ANYONE’S unless the good man comes out and says so (if so, this’ll be the time to stay quiet).

    Here’s the point: Breitbart was demanding professional/personal respect and be considered as a SERIOUS JOURNALIST…and he proudly shows a pecker pic on national TV.

    Punchline? Andrew Breitbart carries dick pics on his iPhone.

    Let’s repeat: Andrew Breitbart carries dick pics on his iPhone.

    Volia! We got ourselves a meme to sing.

    Of course, Breitbart — he of SERIOUS JOURNALISM — cried titty baby and blamed O&A when someone posted it online, claiming it was a violation on their agreement in an interview on Fox News.

    The ‘dick pics’ can very well be childish insults…but goddamn isn’t it an easy blow to Breitbart’s credibility! Just as he got it, he lost it.

    • BuffaloBuckeye

      Good grief. I’m grateful that I’m not Breitbart’s phone.

  • willpen

    I fucking love Rachel Maddow. She should run for President.