All Wrapped Up

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, the son of News. Corp Overlord Rupert Murdoch, James Murdoch, may face criminal charges both in the US and UK over his involvement in the now-infamous phone-hacking scandal, and Republican Tax-Cut Magician Paul Ryan was spotted at a capital hill bistro drinking $700 dollars worth of wine last night. But who’s counting? Certainly not Paul Ryan. He says so himself.

    In related news, it gets worse for the Dirty Digger.

    –alopecia

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Thank you for the visual demo of why I used to refer to my local newspaper as “the catfish wrapper.”

  • mrbrink

    Between Orin Hatch saying the poor need to pay more to save the rich and Paul Ryan chugging $350 bottles of wine, Mitt Romney, the silver spoon fed son of privilege steals headlines by calling out David Plouffe for being out of touch?

    It’d just be funny if it wasn’t already so fucking hysterical.

  • ranger11

    That is one ugly motherfucker.