Fox News Anchor is Really Effing Stupid

Here we see a Fox News Anchor asking Bill Nye the Science Guy whether or not the newly discovered volcanoes on the Moon somehow disproves the existence of global warming.

I’m shocked this anchor didn’t ask if the Moon was made of barbecued spare ribs. And subsequently whether or not he’d eat some.

The most popular cable news network on television. Yeehaw.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_GGWEZWT56RFM7EOA4CZPRDKINU Swift

    “If I could bring a little math and algebra into this.”

    “NOOOOOO! FUCK NOOOOOOO!”

    Bill, didn’t they tell you. Math is like kryptonite to Fox News Anchors.

    (apologies to Chris Rock)

  • http://twitter.com/puppy_cat Julie B.

    Fucking nimrod. He should be fired. If I asked a question that fundamentally stupid at my job, I would be fired.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Oh My Dog !!!! WTF was that ??? Bill Nye was so gracious while he seemed to be thinking “you have got to be kidding me, did he really go there??” and then did the best you don’t even know you’re getting slammed do you idiot fox hound response.

    Love Bill.

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    Let’s not forget, he’s asking a comedian and a children’s show host. And even Bill Nye is too advanced to get through to him.

    Too bad Shari Lewis isn’t around any more. She could have Lambchop explain to Fox News why defaulting would be baaaaaaaaaaad.

  • ronbo

    Oh. So sorry to see this site de-linked from so very many liberal sites. I guess the false-veneer wore out. (snark)

    Most liberals have seen that President Obama is an obvious trojan-horse pushing Republican policy. The Reps and Dems are (overwhelmingly) one single party of, by and for the rich.

    This site and the media can still scream that there are two different trees; but, American can’t “un-see” the forrest. Obama and his party of third-way corporate shills are sinking. Maybe that’s not so very bad. Look at Wisconsin. It took a Republican shock to bring the old-school dems back to life.

    • Camel54

      Your like or dislike of the President makes no difference to me, but I’m curious, when Obama was running for president and he talked about changing the way Washington works, trying to end the bickering and the childish ideological gridlock, did that not sound like someone willing to compromise or govern closer to the center to you? How can he be a Trojan Horse if he never portrayed himself as a liberal? There were other candidates far to the left of Obama at the time, John Edwards for example, and yet the nation overwhelmingly chose the man with a more give-and-take approach to everything.

      I’m not always happy with what the President does either, but I’m not always happy with what my wife does or what my kids do. It doesn’t mean I denigrate them and turn them into some sort of all-or-nothing, left-or-right, no middle ground, no nuance villain. Maybe so many of you dislike Obama now because you don’t listen and never did. You are the ones who built him into a liberal savior. Those of us, in the majority by the way, who still give him favorable poll numbers paid attention and knew what we were getting. We knew we would have to give-and-take with him as he did the same with his opposition.

      Stop posting the same remark on different posts, Ronbo.

      Weren’t you banned? Yes, I do believe that you were.

  • Monique Yeaton

    I love how Bill kept reiterating: “Science is true. And it’s true for all of us.” I imagined he was quietly thinking (as opposed to the Creationists, who make up their own truth.)

    • hanadora444

      Apparently Bill belongs to the “reality-based community.”

    • Dan_in_DE

      This was really hard to listen too – you could see how hard he was trying to reach the anti-science contingent. These people may be helplessly ignorant of science at how the world works, but they’re not too stupid to see that he’s trying much too hard to drill in one point – his science is true mantra. Which is an oversimplification, and not an effective way to reach people who’s knee jerk response is to reject science.

  • http://www.facebook.com/Jrosario1701 Justin Rosario

    Tell me the expression on Bills’ face at :34 did not make you immediately laugh out loud! “Don’t call him a moron…don’t call him a moron…don’t call him a moron…”

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

      Maybe we should just call him a “maroon”. LMAO