Giuliani Screws 9/11 Families to Support Murdoch

Mr. 9/11, who owes his entire career to the chaotic death and destruction of that day, couldn’t wait to betray the victims of those terrorist attacks in lieu of supporting his benefactors at News Corp:

“Give people the presumption of innocence,” Giuliani told CNN’s Candy Crowley in New Hampshire on Thursday. “I think that just how high up it goes is a big question and one we shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions about” …

Giuliani maintained confidence in his longtime friend despite allegations that the News of the World tabloid may have hacked the phones of September 11, 2001, terror attack victims in New York City. Giuliani was mayor of the city at the time of the attacks.

“He’s a very honorable, honest man,” the former mayor said. “This can’t be something that he would have anything to do with.”

He’s just a perpetually disgusting wet fart of a man.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JackDaniel07

    a noun, a verb, and a baggadoosh

  • Robert Scalzi

    Yes he is !! and that wet fart is now dribbling down the leg of America.

      Wow, thanks for that visual and tactile add on to the insult. I’m going to go barf now.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Might want to post the colbert clip from last night showing douchey and some other fox asshat talking about what a non-scandal the phone hacking is.

  • trgahan

    Is this just proof that in American it is still more important to keep on the good side of Murdoch/New Corp than seek truth? Britain seems to be jumping at the chance to rid themselves of this “Rule by Media Domination” tyrant. Interesting that the owner of a network that constantly claims “freedom” is the greatest virtue created one of the most authoritarian media corporations and seems bent on influencing a sovereign state’s political process.
    I’m sure everything they do here is on the up and up.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_R2OPPKURRNWL7OYXYECQMCFW5I Anthony

    Questions Parliament should ask:

    1) If James Murdoch approved payments of millions of dollars to people who sued News International in 2008, why didn’t he immediately began an internal investigation to find out if there were any cases of hacking?

    2) Rupert Murdoch has been quoted several times he’s “hands on” with his newspapers. Just recently, he testified he had very little contact with the management of his newspapers in England. Which is correct? Is he hands on or not?

  • hanadora444

    “He’s just a perpetually disgusting wet fart of a man.”

    Or, as Jimmy Breslin said, a small man in search of a balcony.

    Has that stupid fuck Giuliani somehow missed the fact that politicians seem to be in the pocket of Murdoch? Thanks for confirming it, Rudy. What a dipshit.

  • http://twitter.com/bphoon Brian C

    And to think I almost respected him once upon a time…