The Bubble Genius Bob & TBD Show 7/15/11

Bob’s Blog Tech Support Nightmare; Bob Welcomes Guest Co-Host Shannyn Moore: The Ascension of Sarah Palin; The Evolution of the Word Salad; Palin Quit Her Lawsuit Against the Press; The Debt Ceiling Crisis; The Republican Marketing Strategy; Eric Cantor and the Crazy Caucus; Abortion and Family Values; The Pebble Mine Controversy; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius!

Not safe for work!
Download the mp3 (75 minutes, 32mb)
RSS Feed

Bubble Genius

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Bob and Elvis Show and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Dan_in_DE

    Awesome! way stoked about the new cohost announcement coming next week..

    I hope you’ll continue to get cool guests to come on though – I bet there are a lot of seriously awesome people willing to do it.

  • holyreality

    I love Shannyn.

    Bob, as a cyclist, I am disappointed that you did not mention anything of the big race in France.

  • gescove

    Terrific show. Thoroughly enjoyed Shannyn. Need more… come back soon!

  • muselet

    An excellent, informative show with not one, but two firsts: a) a female co-host (should I wag a finger disapprovingly because it took so long?), and b) no geek.

    Bob, I saw the attached image after I heard the show last night and thought of you.

      That’s exactly right.

  • http://twitter.com/hugetinymistake chris

    best show in a while

    Great show, loved listening to Shannon on Palin!

    Shannon, the beer thing wasn’t Michigan…….but I can’t recall which state it was. :-)

  • JackDaniel07

    Goddamn Awesome Show Sir!
    Shannyn is a treasure for sure, and was friggin killin it hahahaha I love funny women! Brilliant, the both of ya’s.