The Bubble Genius Bob & TBD Show 7/7/11

Bob Talks with Bill Corbett from Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Riff Trax about one of the greatest shows of all time (@BillCorbett on Twitter); Plus, Bob and Bill talk about Why Hollywood Sucks; The Art of Improv; Is President Obama a Bully; The Debt Ceiling Debate; Compromising with the Republicans; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius!

Not safe for work!
Download the mp3 (63 minutes, 25mb)
RSS Feed

Bubble Genius

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Bob and Elvis Show and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • holyreality

    Obama is as much of a bully as George McFly ever was. GOPers play the victim card like a chess player uses a pawn.

    But questioning if a president prefers dictatorship, and declares himself the decider is NOT TO BE DONE!

  • Buffalodavid

    I’ve waited and waited, but this still hasn’t shown up on my iTunes yet. I downloaded from the web page,but when I have to stop for some reason, it goes back to Elivis (the first). That might be a problem in properties that I can fix. Is anybody else having this glitch?

    • Clancy

      I’ve been waiting for it to show up in iTunes also. Still nothing.

      As for the glitch you experienced, I’ve had similar problems here with the feed before. This is why I prefer iTunes (that and I can stuff it in my pants and take wherever I go, or something).

      Yeah, no iTunes for me neither. I had to download it.

    • muselet

      By a coincidence, I just looked and the new show hasn’t shown up on the Bob and Elvis page at iTunes. Some sort of failure to communicate between Bob’s servers and the iTunes servers, maybe?

      –alopecia

  • Dan_in_DE

    .. little less conversation, a little more action please.

    It’s too bad Dangle-dean decided to take his toys and go home. Am I the only person though, who finds his leaving a little suspect? It’s a little too coincidential for me that Elvis began sounding more irked than usual with the political topics, and that in his last two shows he and Bob had a couple of the most vehement disagreements they’d ever had. Consider for example his position on the whole Wiener-gate sideshow a few weeks back. Bob seemed to be seeking out a good healthy disagreement to have with the Elvis, and it made for some of the most interesting back and forths of the entire Bob & Elvis Show run. It would be a damn shame if that’s the reason he left.

    Call it my sand-in-Elvis’s-vagina hypothesis. Anyone care to offer a rebuttal? Anyone in agreement?

    PS. Best bubble genius add EVER!