Core Values

Artist – Steve Greenberg

In other news, a new CNN poll finds a 65 percent approval rating of today’s debt deal, while 30 percent disapprove. 15 percent think the cuts go too far, and 13 percent think the cuts don’t go far enough.

It’s a little early to draw any major conclusions, but it would appear that hyperbolic pundits on both ends of the spectrum have swayed very few minds.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Another poll showed that most people thought default wouldn’t be a big deal. “It’s the economy, stupid” still rings true, but stupids still don’t understand the economy.

    • SharksBreath

      A boy. I was calling him a pussy.

      Who gives a gun to two robbers when all they have is a finger pointed under a shirt and his accomplice has a butter knife.

      Obama blew the perfect opportunity to take the rich hostage.

      Instead he gave the gun to the Republicans so they could pistol whip us.

      • jmby

        Get a new act.

      • JMAshby

        Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

        • likala

          Oh, I’m too late. Oh well it’s ok because as we ladies know

          Pussy is Tougher

        You are a disrespectful moron with what seems to be latent racism begging to be released.

        I tell you that Pat Buchannan referred to POTUS as “boy” on national tv, and instead of OUTRAGE at the blatant racism of the right, you call the president more names.

        • Scopedog

          I reckon he can’t help it.

      • Scopedog

        Yep, all he had to do was wave the magic wand and presto! All problems solved!

        Bulls**t.

        Please, do us–no, do the world a favor–go and watch that episode of SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK that talks about how a bill becomes a law (you can probably catch it on YouTube). Because it’s painfully clear that you still do not have a God-freaking clue about the nature of politics in DC post-Election 2010.