Divine Mentalist

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, Fox host Charles Payne wishes Bill Nye “The Science Guy” would quit confusing his viewers with all of that outlandish science-talk, and the Center for Responsive Politics is now predicting the 2012 election could cost as much as $6 billion thanks in part to Citizens United.

    Tired of packing. Tired of moving. Twice in one year is too much. :(

    • muselet

      Twice in one year? You have my sympathies.

        Yup. Last November & Sept. 20. Total stress.

        • MrDHalen

          Ouch, that sucks!!! Hopefully some good comes of it.

    • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

      Am going to move three, perhaps four times in the last 12 months by November. I literally feel your pain.

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

      That sucks so bad. Jeez do I hate moving. My sympathies, Nicole.

        Thanks, Staci. I hate it too. Hopefully, this will be the last time for a long while.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Brilliant !! He Blinded them with Science !! Pure Poetry In Motion .

    Keep trying Bill It is a truly Noble cause to try to educate the ineducable.

  • ShitMcFuckensteinAVC

    God is just mad at Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for taking a two week break.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    On the topic of Bill Nye, I think we’re seeing the “Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer” strategy at work. This…”science”…it confuses me…