Doof Quote of the Day

“I’m too new to do justice in 140, but there is blame to go around. Trying to tag the Rs with ALL the blame is thus pretty t-t-m.” Mark Halperin on Twitter

Mark Halperin never disappoints. We all knew he’d pin an obviously anti-Republican credit downgrade on both sides like the hack he is.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Mark Halperin is acting like a dick.

    • http://twitter.com/My1BlueEye OneBlueEye ☮

      It’s not an act.

      He IS a dick.

  • Zen Diesel

    Yep, he is still a tool. Willie Geist still disapproves of this moron.

  • http://twitter.com/bphoon Brian C

    How in the hell did this guy ever get himself into a position to be taken seriously by anyone? I suppose it helps when you’re a tool of an industry, our very serious media, that itself isn’t worth being taken seriously…

  • i_a_c

    Good to hear that my good buddy Halperin has an opinion on this. Is he back from his “dick” suspension?

    • http://twitter.com/bphoon Brian C

      Apparently, while it’s not OK to say “dick” on a live mic, it’s perfectly OK to be a dick on the air…

  • Lexamich

    One could describe what a pathetic GOP toady wretch Mark Hapless is in a single tweet, I know that much.

    • i_a_c

      The worst part is that Halperin is considered “center-left” by the media types.

  • Dan_in_DE

    Ever notice that the both sides meme only ever benefits one of the two parties? Seems like it’s only one of the sides that has to justify what it does by saying ‘hey look, the other side is doing it too!’

  • mrbrink

    “When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy.”

    John Boehner– Speaker of The United States House Of Representatives of the free world.

    Republicans own 98% of Halperin’s idea of “equality.”

    By Halperin’s logic, I could kick him in the balls, giggle like a Japanese school girl, and as he’s hunched over in pain and humiliation, I could call it a fair fight because he has no balls.