Dr. Martin Luther, Inc

“All the major players. And Tim Pawlenty.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “But the big news today came from the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, where, in an attempt to appeal to more voters, Ron Paul had himself batter-dipped and deep-fat fried.”

    Whatever Stephen Colbert and his writers are being paid, it’s not enough.

      I could see how people-eating giants would find a batter-dipped Ron Paul a surprising treat at a state fair, though.

  • mrbrink

    Mitt Romney never disappoints my lack of faith in electable Republicans.

    • The_Dork_Knight

      I find your lack of faith… disturbing…

      • mrbrink

        Mesa okeeday, yousa point is well seen, Fluke Starbucker.

        • The_Dork_Knight

          Geek points all around then…

  • mrbrink

    This is perfect for Mitt Romney.