GOP Debate Prep

Artist – Nate Beeler

In other news, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has chosen Representatives Jim Clyburn (D-SC), Xavier Becerra (D-CA), and Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) for the “super committee.”

A Republican presidential debate will take place tonight at 9 PM eastern on the Fixed News Channel.

Sanity will be restored to the nation tonight at 8 PM as the pre-season of the NFL kicks-off at 8 PM eastern on ESPN. Are you ready for some football?

  • incredulous72

    I’ve been so wrapped up in this economic/political shit storm I completely forgot about pre-season.

    Thanks again, Ashby!

  • MrDHalen

    FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

    • D_C_Wilson

      Yes!

    FOOTBALL!!!

    • JMAshby

      I approve of this message.

        :-)

  • D_C_Wilson

    OT, but what kind of bug crawled up Lawrence O’Donnell’s ass tonight? Does he not understand that Stephen Colbert is a comedy act?

  • JMAshby

    If you missed tonights debate you can refer to my timeline @JM_Ashby

    I was pretty fucked up for most of it though.

      Is there any other way to watch a GOP debate? :)

    I love this tune.
    http://youtu.be/-e1FHJkVoFE

  • mrbrink

    The NFL will never be a success.

    Collective bargaining and unionized labor are crowding out the job curators.

    Try outsourcing your O-Line to China!

    • mrbrink

      It’s been said we treat our politics like sports.

      But what if they treated sports– like their politics?

      I should expect a failed model like the Green Bay Packers to be voted out of the league any day now.