Meanwhile, From Another Universe

Dick Cheney is not of this world.

“I don’t think that it damaged our reputation around the world,” Cheney said of Iraq. “I just don’t believe that. I think critics here at home would argue that.”

The only way you could believe that, is if you also believe the opinion of the rest of the world is irrelevant or meaningless. And Dick Cheney is certainly psycho arrogant enough to believe that.

Warning: The following video may be considered offensive by some viewers.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Only a sociopath could smile and smirk while boasting the merits of torture.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Yeah, Cheney’s policies haven’t harmed our international reputation one bit. That’s why he and Bush can’t travel to certain countries because they’ll be arrested for crimes against humanity.

    As Elvis used to say, he deserves cancer of the dickhole.

  • horatiogalt

    I wonder if German television brought on former SS officers to discuss the merits of the Holocaust in the decades after WWII.

  • http://oneblueeye.me BlueEye

    There is a small cast of characters with whom Dick Cheney will get to spend eternity. Adolf Hitler. Pol Pot. Pinochet. Mao. And other mass murderers who have forever defiled humanity.

  • holyreality

    GHWB was the man behind the Reagan curtain, just as Tricky Dicky was the man behind the W Curtain.

    Let us hope that history will show this VP’s malfeasance and dereliction of duty.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Have to share this from @BorowitzReport: The difference between Cheney & Obama is that when Obama shoots someone in the face, it’s Osama bin Laden.

  • trgahan

    Cheney’s re-emergence to fist pump his legacy and Perry’s Bush II-led surge in the primary poles on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks makes me rather reflective. Soon we will be inundated in the media with reflections of then and now. Someone will make an argument of how far we, as a nation, have come.
    Yet, any changes to our nation appear minor, even ephemeral. It could be argued we may have even largely regressed. Sure, we elected our first minority President; but then we quickly ran out on him and put the county firmly into the hands of the far right. Only the President and a few senators stand in the way of a much weaker, socially ossified, American society where anything associated with the New Deal is a mere legend for the history books. Maybe the argument to have is how Bin Laden won after all.

    • Scopedog

      “…but then we quickly ran out on him and put the county firmly into the hands of the far right. Only the President and a few senators stand in the way of a much weaker, socially ossified, American society where anything associated with the New Deal is a mere legend for the history books.”

      This, right here.

      It makes me tear out what little hair I have left to read and hear some “prominent” voices on the Left such as Greenwald, Hamsher, Swanson, Pizzo, Lindorff, Huffington, and all the whole lot of them constantly snipe away at the President and the Democrats and not even bother send any rhetorical fire back at the Republicans who are directly responsible for this mess.

      Does that make ANY bloody sense?

      I have no problem with honest criticism of this President, but he has done quite a lot in these past 2 1/2 years. THEY threw him under the bus, not the other way around. Bastards.

  • JackDaniel07

    keyword “arrogant”
    thats exactly what I said to my father today “Can you imagine the ego on this guy?”

    Nobody can tell him shit about shit

  • Tigerda

    These guys run their indoor horror movie on and on. They don’t seem to know that there are other scenarios running in the world. Blind lead the blind.

  • Emily333

    I refuse to watch the clip, Bob. Just can’t do it. In the still, I see that little smirk, and I just refuse. Somebody needs to string him up by the balls.

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

      I’ve seen it Emily. You’re right – save yourself and don’t look. :-)

  • mmarilync

    I barely managed to struggle through the clip. This man’s timing is outrageous; just when the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is happening, up he pops to sneer and smirk and remain unapologetic about the havoc he has wreaked on this country. The only good thing about it (God forgive me) is that every time I see him on an interview, he looks weaker and more sickly.

  • Joe Moran

    Would someone, anyone, please PLEASE tell that man to sit up straight?