Standards Are Poor

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, the Seventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled today that a lawsuit against former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld for the torture of American civilians in Iraq may continue, and Michele Bachmann has chosen to disavow a bill which she sponsored to grant collective bargaining rights to police officers and firefighters in 2007.

  • dildenusa

    The Huff post comment boards are nothing is but tea baggers and fire baggers. What happened? The moderators give free rein to them and anyone from the center is put in the “pending queue”.

    • http://twitter.com/Jeanabella Jeanabella

      Huffpo is owned by zaza ariana who is a right winger and always has been!

  • Clusterpuck

    I’m sure that, at the upper levels of S&P, there are already meetings on the calendar to discuss the topic of: “Why didn’t we see (once again) this Sh*t-storm coming?”

    (Apologies to Mr. Ashby for the blatant pirating of his jpegs.)