The Field Takes Shape

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Elizabeth Warren has launched an exploratory committee for former Senator Ted Kennedy’s seat which is currently occupied by Scott Brown, and the Florida Supreme Court struck down Governor Rick Scott’s executive order banning all new rules and regulations.

Rick Scott currently has the lowest approval rating of any governor in the nation.

  • ranger11

    That’s my governor! Thank you my fellow Floridians. Your judgement is so always on the mark.