    very good ———–wwwjordanforworldcom

    Wait a minute, I thought the Mittster and Mrs. Mittster lived in a cozy apartment in his son’s basement in Belmont, Mass. — at least that what it says on the voter rolls. Hmmm, lying about your place of residence to vote is classic ‘vote fraud’ and a crime punishable by up to five years in jail and a $10K fine in MA. Where’s the right-wing outrage?

    Did Mitt Romney Commit Voter Fraud?
    Mother Jones, June 13, 2011
    http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/06/did-mitt-romney-commit-voter-fraud

  • trgahan

    Now here is the prime example of Romney doing that “job creator” thing America’s wealthy need to be freed from taxes and government regulation (or any social obligation apparently) to accomplish.
    Think of how many jobs building an 11,062 square foot home for two people will create! Everything from the undocumented immigrants who will do the roofing to the unlicensed contractor who will lay the imported marble tile bought from an Italian quarry that funnels money to Al Qaeda. That is just the temporary work. It will probably take two maybe three people to maintain it while the Romney’s are at one of their other homes. Maybe I should go to Home Depot, get a leaf blower and send my resume to Mitt.