The Second Coming

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, Tim Pawlenty’s top New Hampshire staff joined Team Hunstman today, and billionaire Warren Buffet again stumped for tax-hikes on the rich.

Forgive the absence today, I was helping family prepare to move out of state.

Also — Monday Night Football returns! 8pm EST on ESPN

    FOOTBALL!! :)

  • Dan_in_DE

    The Texas Miracle is a giant load of horse shit. But the Press will just eat it up, and I imagine it will be common wisdom going into the elections that Perry is some kind of economy and jobs whizz.

    This is going to be an uphill battle.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YDR6TRHOAKPRTYQAO6S7RYIATY Aeeadf Aeea

    very good go====wwwjordanforworldcom