Anti-Choice Wackaloons Target Children

The irony is only exceeded by the awfulness. Weird how a group that’s so totally pro-child would actually terrorize… a child.

Antiabortion activists who have sought for months to shut down a Germantown clinic picketed its landlord outside a Montgomery County middle school where his daughter is a student, school and police officials said Monday.

A small group of protesters stood outside Robert Frost Middle School in Rockville on Thursday, holding signs and a banner, during back-to-school night, officials said.

The student’s father, who did not want to be named to protect the safety of his daughter, a sixth-grader at the school, said he saw the five protesters when he went to the school event.

Whether it’s Michelle Malkin stalking a little boy or Glenn Beck revealing the location of a Muslim school (he claimed they were indoctrinating children there), the far-right is obsessed with harassing kids. I suppose they peg children as easy targets — they’re bullies and thugs.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Robert Scalzi

    Child Abuse is one of the Platforms in the R/T/P , not surprising , yet totally disgusting

    If these clowns ever end up in jail for their crimes against children they will then know what hell is like , damned Cho-Mo’s (Cho-Mo = jail/prison term for child molester or abuser)

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    What’s the difference between the right wing and the mafia?

    The mafia leaves women and children out of it.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Matt wins the internet for today!

    This can not be fricking legal!

    Adults specifically targeting a child…………is fucking BULLSHIT, and if it isn’t illegal, it damn sure should be.

    I am so enraged right now, I might achieve lift-off!!

  • muselet

    … [T]he far-right is obsessed with harassing kids. I suppose they peg children as easy targets — they’re bullies and thugs.

    True, in part. I think the Righties also fully expect the kids’ parents to react badly to the harassment. Then the Righties can claim to be “the real victims” yet again.

    These are truly awful people.

    –alopecia

  • Robert Scalzi

    Why can I not understand why these fuckers aren’t arrested yet a retiree who voices opposition @ a paid town hall is arrested ?? WTF is wrong with this So-Called free country ?? I now live in a land where domestic terrorist organizations can emotionally terrorize a minor w/o repercussions but heaven forbid anyone show up at a republican pay to play town hall and voice opposition.

    Fuck these people and anyone who is even considering voting for the fascist RT party and double that for the so called progressives that are whining about Obama and are threatening to either stay home or cast a protest write in vote.

  • D_C_Wilson

    [T]he far-right is obsessed with harassing kids. I suppose they peg children as easy targets — they’re bullies and thugs.

    Correction: They’re for targeting whatever gets their faces in media. This is right on the level of the Phelps cult picketing the funerals of dead soldiers because America is so tolerant of homosexuality.

  • Clancy

    This is all happening in my county.

    From the Washington Post article, from which the linked Think Progress report is based: “Jack Ames, director of a regional antiabortion group called Defend Life, said his group organized the protest at the school because it was a ‘very good public venue.’ Previous demonstrations at the Germantown clinic have been hampered because the clinic is on private property inside an office park.”

    What’s worse, the family of the landlord of the property where the clinic is located has been targeted with violence in the past. In the 1980s, anti-choice zealots firebombed a College Park clinic operated by his father.

    While reputable news organizations are not reporting this man’s name. The same cannot be said for those targeting him and his family.