Dick Quote of the Day

“I hope he’s taking his blood pressure medication.” Paul Ryan joking about a senior citizen who was handcuffed at a Ryan town hall

What a flipping twerp. On the upside, any remaining support Ryan might have received from senior citizens is gone.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    Oh, authority is so much sweeter when you can kick your hungry and sick neighbors off economic life support, push women and children off the plank, and still deliver a cool sitcom zinger toasting a $300 bottle of 70 year old man tears(’78).

    There are over a million groins in the world being assaulted by errant objects.

    Just saying.

  • Robert Scalzi

    I was perusing the comment thread at fluffPo and man are the baggers out in force and pissed that this guy had the gall to raise his voice in opposition to their so-called savior , man they can dish it out but they sure as hell can’t take it… Fuck them,

    There will come a day when I will dance on their graves, and if Unable to dance I will crawl across them.

    The Sooner these fucktards are DEAD and Buried teh sooner we will be safe in our own country

    • muselet

      Bravo for the Grateful Dead reference.

      –alopecia

      • Robert Scalzi

        330 + and still Truckin’… I’m gonna be in LA oct 4&5 and Monterrey oct 7&8 for Furthur.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Ryan has now joined Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld on my list of people whose graves I intend to visit one day with a full bladder.

  • muselet

    I’d say that’s the dick quote of the year. Paul Ryan is a waste of carbon.

    –alopecia