Don’t Tread On Who?

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, Michele Bachmann’s former campaign manager Ed Rollins, who resigned from his post several weeks ago, declared today that Bachmann is most likely finished after the Iowa primary, and Andrew “I keep Weiner’s Weener on my cellphone” Breitbart is back in the news again for his fantasizing about shooting liberals.

The Crazy™ shoots out of his eyeballs like laser-beams.

  • http://twitter.com/puppy_cat Julie B.

    “Bodacious cowboys…will never be welcome here…” – Poor Rick Perry. He’s a scary guy and if he wins the Republican nomination, all bets are off.

  • mikecz

    What would be wonderful if that same cartoon was drawn up with Charlie Rangel walking on all the backs of his constituents in Harlem. At least that way you actually have poverty statistics to back it up.

    • incredulous72

      Please stick to what you know and not what the clowns on fox are shoveling up your ass.

      You know as much about Charlie Rangel and his constituents as I know about igloo building.

    • Robert Scalzi

      Mike go fuck yourself and then find a nice tall building and take that leap you know you want to. Fuck off troll

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1432102542 Tim Neuenhaus

    I’ll go out on a limb and say that Breitbart is in dire need of either psychological counseling or a blow job, either way he needs help.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Don’t Tread On Me. Tread On Them.