Drawing A Line

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin was granted his wish today, with the state’s largest public employee unions declining to re-certify.

The infamous Islamic community center at Park51 in New York, which was dubbed the “ground-zero mosque” by Fox News, opened last night. As far as I can tell, the apocalypse has yet to occur.

A clown-car presidential debate will take place tonight at 9pm EST. You can watch here if you dare.

    I’m sure Walker’s big win against the unions will be a comfort to him when the feds indict his sorry ass.