Jackass Quote of the Day

House Majority Shitkicker Eric Cantor joined the chorus at a Republican news conference today to convey to the American people that disaster relief will be there for them, just as soon as hes done holding it hostage.

CANTOR: As the Speaker indicated, there are people who are suffering in a big way, and they need to know that FEMA and the disaster relief monies will be there for them.

As you may recall, Eric Cantor has said from day one that providing disaster relief to the earthquake and hurricane-stricken east coast would have to be offset with other cuts, effectively holding relief hostage.

The Republicans, along with Eric Cantor, are now trying to blame Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid for killing a bill which provides disaster relief. The bill in question however, provides less aid than is needed and contains cuts to other programs to compensate for providing disaster relief. The Republicans are using this opportunity to push for more job-killing government cutbacks.

This places Eric Cantor’s words in the realm of conniving at best.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Emerald1943

    You don’t want me to post what I think of Mr. Cantor and the rest of his repub buddies that line up at the closest open mic to spew their propaganda! I’m sure I would be banned for all time!

  • Lexamich

    Can they be any more phony?

    Not Republicon scum like Cantor, but the media establishment that takes this buffoon seriously, pretending he’s engaging in anything other than a ruse.

  • Chachizel

    What an asshat this guy is.

  • jmby

    Not that it’ll penetrate his reptilian brain, but I just left a – strongly worded, shall we say- message on his Richmond and DC office voicemails. Did the same on Boehner’s yesterday.

    Cantor was a tool in high school, he was a major tool in college, and he’s the fucking tool BAG as (what he imagines is)0 an adult. Once a spoiled, whiny, too-privileged liar, always a spoiled, whiny, too-privileged liar. The Republican Party’s lousy with ‘em.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Seriously, what the hell does this wanker have to do before the people of his district finally throw his ass out in the street?

    • muselet

      Become a Democrat.

      –alopecia

  • FinninMinn

    This is like the Milgram Experiment – you poor victims of disaster will get your relief… just as soon as you pull the lever that costs other people their jobs. Cruelty, plain and simple.

  • http://greedyrepublicans.com ChristinaMorgan

    I’m not sure if there is a profanity filter on this blog, so I will refrain from posting what I’d like to say about Eric Cantor. How can anyone be this clueless and evil? I hope he gets voted out of office in the next election. People need to smarten up!