Shitkicker Quote of the Day

Rick W. Perry is actually for gun control.

“Honestly, the next question is so easy that I don’t even want to ask it,” event host Rep. Tim Scott (R-SC) told Perry. “Are you for gun control?”

“I am actually for gun control,” Perry deadpanned. “Use both hands.”

The Texas governor followed his joke by flashing a toothy grin and giving the audience a thumbs up.

What could go wrong?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Rick Perry and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    It wouldn’t surprise me if Perry’s speech team turned out to be just a stack of bumper stickers and humorous T-Shirts.

    • D_C_Wilson

      That puts him ahead of Palin’s Twitter feed.

  • Byproxy73

    Yeah, that’s real presidential. What a jerk.

  • Brutlyhonest

    And what the fuck was the matter with him? He couldn’t sit still in his chair. Major roids or excessive man love? You be the judge.

  • Ipecac

    Hahahahahahahaha!

    It’s funny because he likes to shoot people.

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    More guns means more murders means more death penalty cases means Rick gets to execute more mentally handicapped people. It works out great for everyone!