Super Stupid

Mr. Obvious David Gregory tells us why the Iraq War was unpopular:

“I think that is a huge issue. I mean, I, I think, you know, the issue for President Bush was not just Katrina, but it was how the Iraq war turned out. I, I always thought people were not opposed to the Iraq war, they were opposed to failure. They don’t like when things don’t go well. If it had just gone well, it would have been a completely different reaction.”

Yeah, if only that creepy serial killer hadn’t murdered all of those people and made a suit out of their skins in his disgusting basement dungeon, he would have been more popular at parties.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Iraq and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ShitMcFuckensteinAVC

    Another media clown who has mistaken balance for objectivity.

  • missliberties

    I don’t know why Bob Cesca, but you tickle my funny bone.

    Your metaphor about that skin loving serial killer who could have been more popular, if only…, made me laugh.

  • Scopedog

    Oh, so NOW Gregory gets it? Eight years later, and the f***ing lightbulb comes on?

    Oh, wait…he DIDN’T get it. My mistake.

    Christ…I need a drink.

    • hanadora44

      What do you expect from Karl Rove’s dancing partner?

    Gee, I wonder how that whole ‘lying to get us into a war, ”no WMD’ and ‘outing a CIA covert operative to cover your ass’ played to the Great Unwashed outside of the NYC/DC nexus where Gregory gets his boneheaded notions? You notice that on Beat the Press you never see Davey from the waist down — his NBC producers want to hide the fact that he always wears his knee-pads, even on the air.