The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show 9/16/11

The Greatest Sitcom of All Time; Bob’s Apartment Crisis; Adult Life Versus Teenage Life; Chez’s Marriage, Rehab and September 11 Experiences; Regrets and Embarrassments; The CNN Republican Debate; Cable News Is Huring Democracy; Rick Perry and HPV; Anthony Weiner is an Idiot; and much more! Brought to you by Bubble Genius!

Not safe for work!
Download the mp3 (66 minutes, 25mb)
RSS Feed

Bubble Genius

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Bob and Elvis Show and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • galileo126

    …Hilarious, Chez! I did a spit take on my monitor with the “…and I fucked Big Foot!” retort.

  • muselet

    Bob, I agree with you on MASH. It was a wonderful, groundbreaking, somewhat uneven show. If you haven’t found it yet, check out Ken Levine’s blog (kenlevine(dot)blogspot(dot)com), called, appropriately enough, “…by Ken Levine”: he and his writing partner, David Isaacs, worked on MASH for several seasons.

    It Gets Better and It Doesn’t Matter are complementary. It does get better after high school for real outsiders (wrong sexual orientation, wrong skin color, wrong religion, et bleedin’ cetera), and it really doesn’t matter what happens in high school, in the grand scheme of things.

    Whoever first decided that a news division could, let alone should, be a profit center deserves to “… burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.”

    If the Rs’ campaign didn’t have a time limit, in two years, the candidates wouldn’t just be making up ever more outlandish things to say, they’d be flinging their poo at one other. And I don’t mean that metaphorically.

    And, apparently, Disqus has decided not to post any comment of mine that contains an “a” tag. Weird.

    –alopecia