The Great Right Hope

“It’s like your ideal candidate is a rare, super-heavy element that can only exist in a particle accelerator, and even then only for a fraction of a second.”

I would only add that Rick Perry is still the front-runner, according to a poll released yesterday. He’s simply leading by 7 points now instead of 12.

Rick Perry will remain the front-runner as long as he remains the most appealing option for the Lunatic Base. And at this point, who else could usurp that distinguishable position?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Another election, another series of “they lost a few points, they’re dead!/They gained a few points, they’re unbeatable!” news stories about each canidate. I am still leaning towards its Perry’s to loose unless the RNC leadership steps in and says “Sorry, but we really want Romney this time around.”

  • bphoon

    (…yawn…)