Hard To Get

Artist – Taylor Jones

In other news, any and all mentions of “climate change” were censored and removed from an upcoming report from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).

The report was outsourced to the Houston Advance Research Center, but an agency spokesman said some information was removed from the report by the commission because they disagreed with the findings.

    You may remember awhile back Bob wrote about Netflix breaking itself in to 2 pieces, blah blah.
    Well, good news. I had cancelled my Netflix account, but on Monday I received an email (apparently a lot of people cancelled their accounts), as follows:

    We know you recently canceled your Netflix membership, but we want to share this news with you. It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.

    This means no change: one website, one account, one password…in other words, no Qwikster.

    While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.

    We’re constantly improving our streaming selection. We’ve recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we’ve added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.

    We are committed to making Netflix the best place to get your movies & TV shows.

  • http://twitter.com/tlavely Tony Lavely

    I went over to Raw Story to read the TCEQ story, I found it amusing that they deny climate change, but left in the 20,000 year ago statement in the opening paragraphs. For them, didn ‘t creation happen 4000 years ago or so.
    If it wasn’t so sad, it’d be amusing.