Romney’s Position On Costumes

Artist – Nate Beeler

In other news, Michele Bachmann, who promotes herself as a former tax litigation attorney, made the nonsensical and reality-defying statement today that families only paid 5 percent in taxes in 1950. Of course the problem for her is that taxes were many times higher than that during the 1950s, with a top tax bracket of 90 percent and an average tax bracket of 24 percent.

Expect slow news this weekend. The northeast is buried under a foot of snow and a large portion of the country will be intoxicated at Halloween parties.

Also – Football!

If you missed it, be sure to download this week’s podcast here.

  • The_Dork_Knight

    LOVE that cartoon…….bwahahaha

    and, FOOTBALL!!

    I really did NOT need to picture Mittens in fishnets.

    • muselet

      Seconded.

      –alopecia

  • MagicLoveHose

    Mitt reminds me of Composite Superman.

    By the way, Composite Superman exists. Don’t you feel better knowing that now?