The 4 a.m. Meat Market

Stephen Colbert has an excellent analogy for the current state of the Republican primary while Sarah Palin apparently doesn’t know Herman Cain’s name.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Well let’s face it. Palin barely knows her own name even on good days.

  • muselet

    I kind of assumed Sarah Palin was referring to the legendary San Francisco Chronicle columnist Herb Caen.

    But that doesn’t make sense because (a) Herb Caen is dead and (b) making that particular mistake would mean that Sarah Palin is literate.

    Okay, I got nothing.

      To quote Keith Olbermann – “That woman is an idiot.”

  • bphoon

    Perfect analogy for this particular “horse race”…

  • burbank_burt

    Bob,
    I love the Colbert and other video posts, buuuut, is there any way to set them to not auto-play when the page loads?

    • muselet

      Seconded.

      –alopecia