The Koch Brothers in Detail

Ashby blogged about the illegal business dealings between the Koch brothers and Iran the other day (including bribery to win contracts), but I just finished reading the source of that information — an extensive Bloomberg article — and it’s absolutely required reading.

So take a break, pour a cup of coffee and read this.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    I read that yesterday, and what I discovered from reading the comments is that Bloomburg is a tool of the liberals and DemocRat party. I had no idea, I’m so glad I know that now.
    The idea that people dismiss this as propaganda and defend these guys is mind numbing.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

    Off topic –

    I just came back from the OccupyChicago demonstration. Yesterday, there were fewer than 100 people. Today, probably 200 with busloads of union people expected by the weekend.

  • Dan_in_DE

    Definitely checking that out – thanks!

    Since I’m never awake long enough for the open thread, I’m gonna go completely off topic here. I just watched the funniest goddamn thing I’ve ever seen! An absolute must check-it-out: Michael J Fox guest-starring in the season finale of Curb Your Enthusiam. Go watch that when you’re done reading this ; )

    • Dan_in_DE

      Jesus fuck, that’s depressing! I just read the article.. it’s unimaginable that this kind of behavior is rewarded so greatly. What a fucking pitiful shame.

        I would dearly LOVE to see these bastards behind bars.

          Agree, wholeheartedly. Too bad I don’t believe in Hell because they’d have a special place reserved for them in the seventh level.