A Pretty, Pretty Goose For You

Bad Lip-Reading takes on Ron Paul:

This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Republican Party and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JackDaniel07

    riffin on Chez’ take….I WISH these guys were this likable

    • muselet

      I wish these guys made this much sense.

    “Hoo-hah, cherry soda! *maniacal giggle*”

    Now I’m going to be looking for opportunities to use that. In real life. With people who don’t know about Bad Lip Reading. I’m doomed.

    Oh, well, bring on the steamed croutons. Free bananas!

    –alopecia

  • laddieluv

    HAHAHAHA! *Gasp* HAHAHAHA!

    Needed that. A lot.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Oddly enough, all of that makes exactly as much sense as his lunacy about the gold standard.