And Now, A Word From Pig Vomit

In case you missed it, a 4th accuser came forward today claiming that Herman Cain reached in her skirt and pulled her head toward his crotch inside Mister Cain’s car, after which he asked her “you wanted a job, right?”

The victim’s name is Sharon Bialek, and rather than show concern over an obvious case of sexual assault by a presidential candidate, Boss Limbaugh instead chose a different route.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

It’s “Buy-A-Lick, As In [Slurping Sound] Buy-A-Lick”

I’m not going to wait for someone, anyone, on the Right to come forward and display anything other than jubilant praise for Limbaugh’s words, because I’m sure it will never happen. They’re probably giggling up a storm.

“Pig Vomit” is actually how you pronounce Limbaugh, right?

The “Blame The Victim” routine from the Right, and judging by my Twitter timeline, some on the Left too, will be insufferable over the next several days and weeks.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Ethics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

    Damn, finally! Now Herman Cain can go the route of Ms. Bachmann, Mr. Gingrich, and Mr. Perry. See ya later, Herm.

  • Bob McIntosh

    I don’t think his guilt or innocence should matter. Look at how he handled this “crisis” (even with 10 days to get ready for it). Do you want this guy answering the call at 3AM? See ya later, Herb.

  • muselet

    And to think, this sniggering, drug-addled man-child is the king-maker of one of this country’s major political parties.

    –alopecia

  • laddieluv

    It’s a new day.

    Isn’t Rush Limpballz dead yet?

    Blech.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Give him a few more years and his audience will be.

  • Chachizel

    Well Herm, See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya. Guess that’s YOUR boogie woogie.
    And Limbaugh…you really are a despicable, disgusting, asshole of a man!

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

      Maybe Limbaugh is his brother from another mother, too.