Backwards

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, Bob Vander Plaats, whose Family Leader organization produced the infamous 14-point marriage fidelity pledge, is reportedly tweaking the pledge so that Newt Gingrich, the thrice married man who had an affair while his wife was in the hospital with cancer, may sign it and gain their endorsement.

Nothing says family values like that, aye?

    If they have to tailor the pledge to fit Newt’s morals, it’ll be down to 5 points before they’re done.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Newt has 5 morals that he is capable of keeping?

  • ranger11

    Not trying to be mean but that cartoon of Gingrich’s wife looks much better than the real thing. What the heck happens to these women when they marry these guys?

  • Treading_Water

    I think I’ll have my name legally changed to “None Of The Above” and win the republican nomination. (I was going to try for “Not Romney”, but someone beat me to it)