Cliff Schecter vs. Mark Williams. Fight!

My friend and utter badass Cliff Schecter ran circles around ousted (and quite racist) tea party leader Mark Williams on a show called Crosstalk yesterday. The real fireworks begin around 9:40 and Cliff gets off a great run about Iran and tea party financiers the Koch brothers at 21:40.

I’m not sure how or why Williams continues to be invited on television. The corporate media just loves villains. Chris Matthews used to have Tom DeLay on all the time. Erick Erickson is a regular CNN contributor. Pat Buchanan has somehow managed to have a permanent role on MSNBC.

And yet this is the first time I’ve seen Cliff on TV in months.

    Cliff did good!!

    Williams, on the other hand, should be barred from the damn airwaves for his racism if nothing else.

  • ThoseNerds

    Reminds me of Cliff from days of old kicking ass and taking names. He NEEDS to be on tv more. I also miss his Republican Sexcapades segment on The Young Turks.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Mark Williams is a waste of flesh and an oxygen-thief. He’s in that video of the Tea Party Express that I made under the Space Shuttle saying that tea parties using blogs were like the French resistance using radio.

  • http://twitter.com/MotorCityLib John Conner

    What the fuck is Williams talking about right wingers don’t even like Israel. Go to a few right wing blogs and you know what I mean. Enough with that fool Williams I gotta give Bob’s friend some mad props for kicking some serious tea party ass and he did it I have a question tho.
    Is it just me when idiots like Williams played the Obama bow down to every foreign leader card they experience a temporary case of short term memory lost when someone brings up how Bush used to hold hands with various members of the Saudi royal family in the Rose Garden? Matter of fact isn’t there a picture of Bush kissing one of them on the lips? I would ask Mr.Williams but he probably won’t remember that.

    Funny, I was just musing on how we don’t see enough of YOU on teevee, Bob.