Hilarity

The Roots certainly know how to snark.

Hip hop group The Roots really don’t like Michele Bachmann apparently. The band offered up an apparent musical editorial on the Republican’s presidential campaign as she took the stage to talk to NBC late night host Jimmy Fallon on Monday, playing a few bars of Fishbone’s “Lyin’ Ass Bitch.”

Bachmann’s appearance begins after the 22 minute mark.

Michele Bachmann is clearly far more qualified to discuss thanksgiving dinner than she is foreign or domestic policy. On those subjects its more likely I would defer to Jimmy Fallon.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Wow.

    Jimmy Fallon’s show is still on the air?

  • muselet

    Steve Benen:

    I tend to think Michele Bachmann is a national embarrassment, but decency still requires that “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” apologize for last night’s song selection. Totally inappropriate.

    –alopecia